Reliant’s property management team employs cutting-edge technology to reduce management costs while providing near instantaneous access to key information required in the day-today management of properties. Even with this technology at its fingertips, the property management team recognizes the need for personal attention to each and every property. Therefore, the property managers not only make regular, in-person inspections of all Reliant-managed properties, but also have available a wide range of management support services that enable in-depth oversight of properties on a daily basis, access to individual property accounting data and continuous communication with property tenants.
Whether principally or third-party owned, Reliant-managed properties receive daily, senior-level attention in order to promote efficiency, increase occupancy and enhance long-term value. Reliant’s regularly generated and comprehensive management reports provide not only a snapshot of the state of any Reliant-managed property, but also instill a level of accountability that further demonstrates Reliant’s dedication to providing excellent property management services. The attention to detail, professionalism, personal service, and regular communication with tenants and owners add significant value to all Reliant-managed properties.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Day-to-Day Oversight of Property
- Maintenance & Repair of Property
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Competitive Bidding on All Contracts
- Annual Operating Budget Preparation
- Capital Budget Preparation
- Landlord/Tenant Relations
- Regular Physical Inspections of Properties
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinate and Supervise All Maintenance Activities
- Enforce Building Rules and Regulations
- Negotiate Contracts and Supervise Contractors